Friday, April 16, 2010

To feel..

0

You're moving too fast in my brain. I want you. I want you to want me too. J, sweety, I see you now and I know I love you. I think you're flying - that's probably because you don't turn around to look at me too. There are so many people like myself, in this world that admire the stillness of trees at night-time. Trees can become symbols of our senses. As I'm moving fast, I'm trying to count them. I can't navigate my thought on one number. I can touch the light of this moment. I am shining. You are shining. I believe I'm yours. When you touch me I am yours. If life is as small as how long this sensation lasts I now admit gladly that I am a dreamer. You walk, open the door, look at me, kiss me, touch me. I feel your hands travelling under my skin. They are reaching another place - a place unknown to others - a place of rhythms. There is no thought in the place I walk now. Join me, to this place where we can only feel..

No Response to "To feel.."

Post a Comment