Friday, April 16, 2010

Getting closer

0

‘And we rise. From the ground’. I am not self-destructive tonight. I just want this feeling to last, a little bit more. I feel strong, untouchable. You fly in my mind, re-occuring from flashes of a summer night. This feeling is strange. I am not inspired by the tranquillity of the moment. What I feel now is pure. I have no more distorted, blurred, uneven images of the past, of the present. If I had to learn your language I would have invented another definition of pain, of sadness, of resolution. We can, my baby reach togetherness. ‘Too late’ is just poor phrasing now. Don’t think of me as a presence of blank sensuality. I am not cold. I don’t want to be cold. ‘Today is the day against noise’. You are wrong. It is not. Today is not the day against noise and today is not the day to say: ‘Stop and stare. Move on’. And to be reasonable you are not here. It requires a great deal of courage to believe in the aesthetics of ... The body does deteriorate and expire. It does become one with the essentials of creation and it does most times (I don’t want to be unfair to the sufferers of life) carry away memories. It might be as well true. I am probably the person on the side –on the margin of this “reality” (if this is the correct term of reality). I get closer to questions every day. I only want to know one thing; that all of them will be answered before I’m gone.

No Response to "Getting closer"

Post a Comment