Thursday, April 1, 2010

\1

0

I always walk in circles.. Why is it that all of us breathe using our chest? This old lady loves to scream. She says that it’s a way of forgetting the many bad thoughts stored inside her. I am tired of the general. I need to be looked at, to be noticed. You said you’re ready for something new; someone new. I said I can’t stand the thought of you being in pain. Yes, sometimes I don’t know how to express my emotions. It is true that all of us break sometimes. Some have the strength to get over it, while others feel a constant pain. I’m looking outside the window while admitting to myself how much I miss our evening conversations. I was mistaken to say that you’re one of them. Don’t be scared. Do not be afraid that for once more you did not receive the reaction you’ve expected. I love you. It’s this distance which is keeping your desire always vivid for her. Love yourself, love your body. You’re special, like everyone, in another way– even though i will never appreciate that everyone is special and everyone can offer something to this already corrupted world (I have as well my flaws). And I’m still stuck on this chair, in this room, trying to live from memories, trying to get a reach of my consciousness.

No Response to "\1"

Post a Comment